Catapult Your Crowdfunding Campaign to Celebrity Status
CROWDPOWER TV Features & Benefits
- TV Feature: CROWDPOWER TV’s media-rich categorical 1-hour shows feature campaigns & creator interviews coupled with built-in donation-enabled interactivity.
- Low Cost: Participate in CROWDPOWER TV for a one-time payment of $299USD (≅ £190 or €270) and even use the interactive clip to double as your pitch video to save time and money (optional).†
- Fair Play: Unprecedentedly, CROWDPOWER features up to 120 projects concurrently to level the playing field – 12 projects in each of 10 categories. Each episode showcases twelve campaigns of like kind. Business start-ups and worthy causes are also supported.
- Huge Exposure: CROWDPOWER TV goes where the eyeballs are – to every screen, including game boxes, OTT’s, and even cable boxes worldwide. Shows air at least 28 days.§
- Flexibility: Creators have discretion of which crowdfunding platform to use – either a third-party (eg. Quirky) or CROWDPOWER’s own crowdfunding site (beta). In the case of the latter, creators have discretion of campaign duration, whether to offer rewards (or not), as well as whether to use their TV appearance in lieu of making a pitch video.
- Open Platform: CROWDPOWER is platform non-partisan and will feature an upcoming or live campaign powered by ANY other crowdfunding platform.ϒ
- Distribution: With CROWDPOWER TV – a virtual digital pipeline – the party doesn’t end when the campaign gets funded. VLN can incorporate your product or service within its multitude of programmes and channels.‡
† Show segment clip in ultra high definition can be provided to use within your campaign in lieu of a self-made conventional pitch video for $49USD (≅ £31 or €43).
§ Episodes air at least twice daily for a period of 28 days after which point we reserve the right to continue airing segments correlating to ongoing campaigns. Campaigns that get funded before the 28-day run will not be removed from their respective episodes, however. May not be available on every device at time of premier.
ϒ Subject to local laws applicable to equity-based campaigns. VIVE Lifestyle Network makes no guarantee as to the success of any campaign featured on CROWDPOWER TV.
‡ Product placement as per VIVE Lifestyle Network’s sole discretion and by separate agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CROWDPOWER TV a true television channel?
Yes, CROWDPOWER TV is one of several niche channels that comprise VIVE Lifestyle Network, a 24/7 ultra high definition long-form entertainment producer and broadcaster. CROWDPOWER TV specifically is conceived to promote engagement amongst project creators and prospective backers and ultimately to facilitate campaign contributions and regular updates by leveraging VLN’s partners’ cutting-edge technologies.
What are the 10 categories?
- Small Business
How does CROWDPOWER promote my project?
Apart from including your project within a respective categorical episode, CROWDPOWER will also assist project creators with live on-camera Q&A sessions for the duration of their campaign, as well as push out awareness via both targeted press releases and its various social media channels.
Where is CROWDPOWER filmed?
CROWDPOWER TV, along with several other series in VIVE Lifestyle Network’s line-up, is filmed at a Celebro Studios, a state-of-the-art 4K television studio in Central London.
How does my project get presented on CROWDPOWER TV?
Your project may be featured in one of two ways: as an interview either in-studio/in person or via Skype TX (broadcast solution). One or the other is obligatory; however, it is not essential that anyone from a project be physically present in the London studio. Either way, the producers will ensure that your project is showcased in the most favourable way possible. Naturally, any high-quality supporting graphics, footage, testimonials, etc. would be useful.
Does featuring my campaign on CROWDPOWER TV guarantee that it will get fully funded?
No. VIVE Lifestyle Network makes no guarantees as to the success of any campaigns. Many variables affect the outcome of crowdfunding campaigns. Well-planned projects with realistic, justifiable funding goals and appealing perks still need well-executed, multifaceted promotion of which an appearance on CROWDPOWER TV should be a complementary component. Refunds are also not granted in the unlikely event that a campaign featured on CROWDPOWER TV does not reach its funding target.